Saturday 18 August 2007

today...

2day.. actualy plan to go genting.. mana tau sudden change.. go times square... wif my cousin.. haa!!

well is not to bad after all.. jz tat.. both of us damn sengal... arrive there at 10:30... swtz... while we on the place where no shops are open.. i decided to watch movie...
the simpson.. for the 2nd time.. wee!!!

well my cousin say belanja her baru she wana watch... i was lik.. tis asshole reli know how 2 pao ppl aa... den i ma belanja him la.. kekez.. glad tat she reli enjoy the show... haaa!! den for me.. laugh lik a crazy ass.. haa!! biasa laio de la.. kekezz!!


after tat makan den go roller skate.. when de first time they tell me go for roller skate i was lik.. thought tats easy task.. bt if u reli go n try.. tell u what.. is harder than u thought.. wakakak!! well i spraied my both wrist.. and hurt my left palm.. luckily is not the right one.. if nt... haiz... den ma cousin... huhu.. everywhere also sakit.. wakakak!! kesian her lo... well, no pain no game... haa!! glad tat she reli enjoy today.... hee!!!

well nw im at my aunt house.. lepaking.. wish to hav a nice coco drink at my side n also a bar of chocolate.. wah.. reli at paradise alredi... wahahah!!! well still in dreams... haa!!!

- wei loong -

No comments: