Wednesday 1 August 2007

holiday... not for me..

while my frens enjoy their wonderful 3 weeks break... im doin my freelance.. haa!!!

well i always treat it as a privilage.. i mean de holidays la... well at least i can sleep for 8 hrs... for now... instead of 4 hrs while im on de sem... mid sem will be around 3 hrs ++ ... =.= wth la... haa!!

well u all sure wondering wad this mamat took for his college course rite.. well... im taking Architecture...

lil trivia bout this course
- always been mis-understood as draughtsman. actually architect is a building designers la... for those who dono..
-nominated as top 3 toughest course in de world after doctor. in another word,Architecture ranked 2nd. haa!!
-sume architect can be as famous as David Beckham.... lik Frank Llyod Wright.. well i bet u dono him... if u heard his design named Falling Water.... den u will noe hw famous is this old man is.. PS: read Faling Water's profile!!
and many many more of course...

so tats all for my course intro... wana noe more, still can leave ur comments or question in my comment box... wahahaha!!!

my freelance pulak... panjang cerite... haven start a single line.. wahahaha!!! summore submission is around de corner alredi... die lo.... bt luckily i gt de design in my mind le... keke... so.. no fear.. jz muntah keluar ad de next day then its ok alredi... haaa!!!
well recently go to penang.. nice trip though... and finally i realize tat i didint lose my feel... i mean de feel of taking pic... managed to grab sum pic tat look nice for me... hee... n thru this trip i get 2 noe my juniors n also seniors well.. haa!!! although ad de trip i kena tipu duit n stuffz lik tat, bt sumhow i feel tat its worth it... haa!!! scyko feller...

wah... feel dang tired nw... haaa... well beter go sleep then... laternid 2 work alredi!!! huhu... chaozz guys!!!!

- wei loong -

No comments: