Tuesday 14 August 2007

101...

well this is nt ny lucky number though... jz tat... this number makes my mood 2day totally changed up... tell u all later

well 2day go for basketball.. supposed 2 play at 8 sumthin but woke up late... haiz.. den my fren pulak 'fong fei kei' (aka cancel appointment last minute)... lagi sweat... feel lik wana swear ppl... but... wakakak... i biasa alredi.. keke...

till...

when i cum bak from basketball court n sit in front of my com, check my friendster profile n saw the word 'new comment' appear at the home page. click it n saw 'her' cute face appear... wakakaka!!

damn happy... cant wait for next monday!!!! fast fsat cum next monday.... wahahaha...


well i reli cant forgt her.. if u read my friendster blog den u know wat i mean... later wana correct it alredi... wahahaha!!! forgt 'one' n cant forgt '1'... well after all wad my fren say is true:

u cant forgt her bcoz u same class wif 'her'... anyway also u cant avoid her n also u will c her all de time.... no matter wad, let time be de judge for ur relationship with her.

well wad im doin later... change my blog @ friendster wakakaka!!

n... love u nicole!!! wahahah!!!

PS: litsening to - The Riddle by Five for Fighting

No comments: